We understand that you will want to know all about us before you make a booking and spend your money with us. So please take some time to read this page, bearing in mind that “safety, fun and learning” is our mantra here at ElementalUK.
We are subject to the strict guidelines laid down by the following national governing bodies, who all give us accreditation:
- The Royal Yachting Association (RYA)
- The British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC)
- The Adventure Activities Licensing Authority (AALA) reg. no. L7872/R1491
- The British Canoe Union (BCU)
- Adventuremark safety scheme
- Learning Outside the Clasroom (LOtC)
- National Coasteering Charter (NCC)
As well as being inspected annually by these organisations, we also have a strict programme of internal monitoring to ensure the highest levels of instruction and safety are maintained.
Our priority is to create a safe learning environment while maintaining the high levels of adrenaline-fuelled excitement that our clients expect.